WHO WE ARE
Welcome to Spencer’s RV. We have been serving northeast Texas and Southeastern Oklahoma since 1974 in beautiful Paris, Texas and the tradition of excellent customer service still stands today. We are conveniently located just two miles north of Paris along CR 42000 just off US Hwy. 271. We have a large number of customers who make the short drive from the Dallas metroplex area so they can get the personal service they expect. We offer both new and used RV’s and are a dealer for Wildwood, Heritage Glen, and Work and Play toyhaulers. With a full Service and Parts Department, RV Sales, Covered Storage, and RV park, we are your one stop RV headquarters.
SERVICE & PARTS DEPARTMENT
Are you tired of waiting for a return phone call or being told it will be months before your RV can be serviced? Wheather your RV needs are an insurance claim, repairs, or general maintenance, make the drive to Spencer’s RV in Paris, TX. We pride ourselves on delivering superb services that match our customer’s expectations. We have a well stocked parts department and are able to make repairs in a timely manner. No job is too big or small.
Since the majority of RV A/C systems are used during the hottest time of the year, it is a must to keep them in good operating order. We offer seasonal maintenance as well as A/C Repairs and Replacements. We keep a solid inventory of both Coleman and Dometic A/C’s and parts to keep you cool in the hot summer months.
AWINGS AND FABRIC REPLACEMENT
Awning not quite rolling up on it's own anymore? We can fix that!! Want to replace your worn out fabric? We can do that too. Our trained technicians can properly wind and balance your springs back to factory specs so your awning will go up and down like a new one. Our Warehouse in Dallas carries a large selection of Awning fabric colors and sizes and can generally ship next day.
12V BATTERY / ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
Most things inside your RV will not work without a properly operating 12 volt and electrical system. Our service includes the following:
• Check 12V and 110V System
• Load test your battery.
• Check the fluid level.
• Clean the battery terminals.
• Check the converter charge output
• All lights
• Monitor panel
• Converter / Inverter operation and output
• Shore cord, fuses, and circuit breakers
Spencer’s RV has a team capable of any RV body repair and works closely with your insurance company to make your claim process as painless as possible.
• Recreational Vehicles
• All Cargo Trailers
• All Horse Trailers
We Can Do:
• Professional RV Collision Repair
• Fiberglass repair and replacement
• Interior remodel solutions (furniture, flooring, cabinetry, and window treatments)
• Side wall repair/replacement
• Hail, wind, and sand damage repair
• Roof and rubber roof replacement and repair
We Also Offer:
• FREE insurance estimates
• Professional and knowledgeable staff
• Large outdoor secured premises
• All insurance company claims accepted
• Comprehensive handling of RV insurance claims
For operation safety and fuel efficiency:
• Clean main burner orifice
• Clean/inspect/adjust electrode assembly
• Clean blower wheel
• Test module board/inspect and clean board contacts
• Clean and inspect combustion chamber
• Inspect fan motor
• Clean and inspect vent tubes and outer casing
When damage has occurred to your RV, it's essential to have it taken care of right away. With years of experience, we are able to “speak the language” with your insurance company on your behalf and make your claim process as easy as possible. No job is to big or to small
With an RV roof repair from our company, you won't have to worry about further damage occurring as the result of a leak. We'll add a coating to your roof that helps to prevent further leaks from occurring. In the event that your roof is badly damaged, we'll replace it completely. We'll also handle any insulation and pre-coating work if need be. In the event that damage has occurred due to something like a tree limb falling or inclement weather, we'll speak with your insurance company on your behalf to come up with a solution. We can install a new roof or repair the damage, depending on the circumstance.
LP Gas SYSTEM
Your liquid propane system is the most versatile system in your RV. Without it, today ’s RVs would be rather impractical. It is very important to make sure your LP system is free of leaks and operating at the correct pressure. Our LP system check out includes the following:
• Perform a LP "leak down test" to check your system for leaks.
• Inspect regulators, LP tanks and hoses
• Check all LP detectors
Because we provide mobile RV repair services, you don't have to worry about transporting your damaged RV. We'll take care of your needs quickly so you can get back to enjoying your trip. When you work with us, expect smart solutions from honest, friendly professionals. We will always treat you fairly and pay careful attention to your particular needs.
Based in Paris, TX, With Services Available in Northeast Texas and Southeastern Oklahoma
• Check for proper LP pressure and adjust as needed
• Check for accumulation of dirt, grease, dust, or spider webs
• Light each ranger burner one at a time, check for variable flame while rotating the valve
• Test oven temperature and adjust as necessary to +/-25 of set point
ROOF REPLACEMENT / MAINTENANCE
Like a foundation to a home, the roof is the life of an RV. RV Rubber Roofing is like your skin and will “dryout” in extreme sun and other harsh weather conditions. It is recommended to have your rubber roof treated and Re-Lap Sealed every two years not only to prevent leaks, but to extend the life of your roof. In case’s when your rubber roof has a tear, we can do a full replacement and work closely with your insurance company if a claim needs to be filed.
It's great to start the camping season worry free. Our Spring Tune up service includes:
• Start all of the appliances (furnace, water heater, refrigerator, air conditioner, etc).
• Blow out the burners on gas appliances.
• Check and adjust LP pressure.
• Check inflation on tires.
• Check roof and seals.
We’ll inspect your vehicle annually or semi-annually for safety and emissions. If your vehicle is not up to state standards, we ’ll let you know which items need service, and we’ll fix and upgrade your vehicle right in our shop.
TOWING / TRAILER WIRING
• Trailer Brake Installation
• 7 way Plug in Truck Bed
• Electrical Trailer Wiring
• Gooseneck and 5th Wheel Hitch Installation
• Receiver Hitch Installation
• Sway Control / Weight Distributing Hitches Installation
• Tow Bar Installation
For operation safety and fuel efficiency:
• Check condition of anode rod
• Check relief valve
• Adjust burners and electrodes
• Check thermocouple
• Check module boards
• Check complete operation
• Check burner assembly
• Remove nests, webs, etc.
WHEEL BEARING PACK
How many trailers have you seen on the side of the road this year with one wheel propped up? Don't let it happen to you. Our Bearing Pack Service Includes:
• Bearing inspection, cleaning and packing with high temp synthetic lube.
• Brake inspection and adjustment.
• Tire inspection and inflation.
• Torque lugs nuts to correct specifications.
Parking your RV for the winter requires some preventive measures so it will be ready to use next spring. You ’ll also be glad you did it when you don’t have costly repair bills due to the damaging results of winter. Our winterizing service includes:
• Completely draining your fresh water system.
• Flush sediment and mineral from water heater with Tank Saver.
• Pump anti-freeze in water lines and traps.
• Check tire inflation.
(Drain gray and black water holding tanks - $25.00)PRE-SEASON INSPECTION